The Cloudbreak waterproof roll-top backpack is suitable for rigorous backwoods adventures and vigorous everyday use. Protect your gear from rain, snow, dirt, dust, sand, and even quick temporary submersion.
- Capacity: 1800 cu. in. / 30 L
- Weight: 1.7 lbs / 761 g
- Laid Flat: 27.5 x 12 in / 70 x 30 cm
- Closed: 21.5 x 12 x 9 in / 55 x 30 x 23 cm
- 100% Waterproof
- Lifetime Warranty
- Abrasion-resistant 420D ripstop fabric
- Dual Waterproof coatings of TPU & PU
- Double bar-tacked stress points and heat taped seams
- Fully adjustable padded waist and shoulder straps
- AquaQuest Flexion backplate
- D-Ring attachment points on shoulder straps
- MOLLE-style webbing loops for lashing gear
- Internal bag liner with zip pocket
- Dual water bottle pockets
Protect your gear from rain, snow, dirt, dust, sand, and even quick temporary submersion with the AquaQuest Cloudbreak 30 L Backpack. Take this waterproof rolldown on rigorous backwoods adventures, or make it your everyday pack.
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
Only 1.7 lbs (761 g) + abrasion-resistant 420D ripstop fabric + TPU lamination and DWR coating + double bar-tacked stress points + heat taped seams = a superior waterproof backpack that will stand the test of time.
Featuring a fully adjustable harness system and a Flexion back panel with breathable Air Mesh, the Cloudbreak fits securely and comfortably. Seven external webbing loops, two D-rings, and side-mounted gear straps provide multiple options to lash and carry bulky items.
The Cloudbreak is available in four colors and has a spacious interior with an internal bag liner. Functional and minimalist, it has dual stretch-mesh water bottle pockets secured with strong elastic drawstrings that can be used to carry a wide variety of items.
Located in the Pacific Northwest, we’ve been designing and testing waterproof gear since 1994 and all our products are backed by a lifetime warranty.